Our clients particularly value the team’s approach in formulating comprehensive and innovative dispute resolution strategies. Our lawyers help the clients select the strategy that best fits its commercial objectives, while taking into account the complexities of local jurisdictions and markets.
The approach of AGM Partner to dispute resolution is that prevention is better than cure.
Services offered include:
- Representation in various courts and tribunals including
The Supreme Court of India
High Courts of various states
Consumer for a Debt recovery tribunals
Other dispute resolution tribunals and boards
- Representation before various statutory authorities and government officials
- Appearing on behalf of various banks, governmental bodies, new town planning authorities, corporates, high net-worth individuals, stock brokers, builders and developers in various courts and tribunals
- Advice, documentation and representation in tax litigation matters.
- Management of Bulk Litigation:
- Considering the challenges of the FMCG companies, Insurance industries, Banking Companies and NBFC’s the Firm has a dedicated team of lawyers who are well experienced in handling bulk litigation and giving the desired results. The success key for bulk litigations are effective mechanism and follow up. The dedicated lawyer’s of the Firm provides end to end support to clients and helps them to maintain and manage their litigation in an efficient manner
If a dispute arises, you’ll be glad to have us on your side. Sometimes, submitting to arbitration is preferable to submitting to the local courts of one of the parties; it’s all about making the right choice.
Typical assignments include:
- Formulating strategy for arbitration process
- Documentation and representation in domestic and international arbitration, in India and outside India
- Assistance in mediation and settlement processes between parties.