Our clients particularly value the team’s experience in assisting them in identifying possible structures and methodologies for a proposed transaction, in structuring the transaction in an optimal manner, and thereafter bringing to bear the team’s negotiation and documentation experience to ensure smooth implementation of the transaction.
Services Offered include:
- Legal due diligence
- Advisory services on transaction structuring issues in mergers, acquisitions, de-mergers, private equity and other investments, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Assistance in negotiating transaction documents
- Documentation, including drafting and review of share purchase and subscription agreements, shareholders and joint venture agreements, merger and de-merger schemes, business acquisition documents, and documentation related to open offers and capital markets related transactions
- Drafting and review of ancillary documents, including technology and intellectual property licence agreements, services agreements, marketing and distributorship agreements, manufacturing agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, voting trust agreements, and escrow agreements
- Assistance in implementation of merger, de-merger and other corporate restructuring schemes
- Advice on diverse corporate and other laws including, Companies Act, Foreign Exchange Management Act and Securities and Exchange Board of India related legislation and Competition laws.